poniedziałek, 2 czerwca 2008

Haiku 2007/2008 - klasa II a


Klasa II a

Basia Kamieńska 
a happy cat
on a little street
suddenly a car
Paulina Kryszeń 
a yellow bird
sitting on my big arm
fast he flies away
Ela Szycik 
I'm walking alone
not sad in a crowded street
where is the sun?
Justyna Małaszewska 
stars twinkling in the sky
I'm running on a beach
a star is falling
Kamil Dołżyński, Hubert Samojlik
the moon is shining
children are dreaming
monsters in their heads
Jola Gryka, Dorota Gryka
dark clouds
I'm not sugar
I'm melting
Magda, Aneta, Agata 
I see a dog
I see your grey eyes
Dog in the fog
Adam, Tomek 
cool clear water
in the clear river
waiting for me
Darek Charyło, Szymon Trusewicz
leaves are falling
already on the ground
conifer tree
*conifer - szyszka

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz