poniedziałek, 16 stycznia 2012

Haiku - guests



balkon nad ranem
nagle kąpie się w śniegu
kawka samotna

Dariusz Adamowski - poeta i pisarz z Podlasia


tulips are beautiful
it's absolutely true
and so are you


a girl and a boy
then brilliant jealousy
crazy love

magda, marta, emila (1. gimnazjum 2005/2006)



Students of Teachers College of English in Bialystok - year 1991



bloody morning came
I was on my way to you
no one could see me

D.K.& I.C.


All things must pass by
But people will survive if
computers are shy

B.W. & J.G.


I woke up today
looked through the frozen window
the world disapeared

T.M. & E.R.


Sitting in the dark
Thinking of the day that past
with joy and pleasure

X


I'm tired with life
feeling of having enough
experience to die

W.B.A.M.&J.W.


I'm delighted with
my life and I feel it's great
to live forever

X

2 komentarze:

  1. moon,
    plum blossoms,
    this,
    that,
    and the day goes.

    Issa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jak miło, że ktoś tu wszedł i zostawił swój ślad. Dziękuję :-) Administrator.

    OdpowiedzUsuń