środa, 1 czerwca 1994

Haiku 1993/1994 - klasa IIIa i IIIb


III A

I like Christmas time
and a bearded Santa Claus 
I like getting gifts. 

I’m happy today 
because it is snowing 
and I lost my key. 

I am drinking beer 
and thinking about my life 
and I am happy. 
A.M. 


Looking at my drink
and thinking about my life
which I drown in beer.
Thomas & G.B.


You like black so much
You like dreadful spirits too 
But you fear them so. 

You are bad and cold 
But I know you can change it 
if you want so… think! 

I’m dreaming of you, 
thinking of you every day 
I can’t forget you. 

I want you to know 
I will always love you so 
I’m forever yours. 


III B

I go to the shops
and steal from expensive ones
then I go to jail.


I hate my spirit
because it is too joyful
I hate this in me.

I get up early 
and I feel very happy 
I want to live long. 

My soul’s my shelter 
because I see big God there 
which helps in my life. 
M.D. & E.S. 


I was my shadow 
From now we’re always 
unsepareable. 
Baśka & Gośka 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz